Here are some bits of me-
- The Truth About Bra-Stealing Grandmas and GSBs
- Why My Mother is More Scared of Lorelai Gilmore than of Shah Rukh Khan
- Wild Hair and Mad Dalit Women
- Creating A Feminist Classroom: Why Should Marx Have All The Fun?
- An Ode to Drunk Girls I Meet in the Loos of Pubs
- Between croaking cities and silent frogs
- Which 9 Songs Would Tell The Story Of Your Life?
- Ta-Ta, Bahubali. I’d Much Rather Be Jejamma
- This New Period Horror Film tells the Story of a Rather Different Freedom Struggle
- Puneet Rajkumar’s Chakravyuha Reminds You that Love Anthe Love is Forever
- Reading Sairat’s Rulebook of Running Away
- Lipstick Under My Burkha – Cliché, Soo Che, Danda Leke Maru Che
- I Watched Kaala. Now Tell Me Whose Permission Do Dalits Need To Be Stylish In Life?
- How We Wish this Memoir was a Wee Bit More Aashiqui, A Wee Bit Less Ashram
- I’d rather be Dingo-Khanna but the song is Lila Lila Lila
- Sure, You Could Say I Went to a Dalit Women’s Conference But Woah it was a Zingat Party
- Crossword with Christmas
- Doing theatre to interrupt war
- In which I learn how to deal with peeps too cool for Kannada
- “ToI isn’t too different from Wipro and Infosys”